I love the taste and smell of smoked paprika and am always trying to find a new way of using it up. This easy marinade seemed the perfect way of infusing some flavour into pieces of chicken. This is about as easy as can be, which is just the way I like to cook!
Skill level: Easy
2-3 chicken pieces per person (use thighs and drumsticks)
1 x garlic cloves
1 tbsp smoked paprika
3 tbsp fresh rosemary leaves
75ml sherry vinegar
2 tbsp olive oil
- Make the marinade by blending together all the ingredients.
- Coat the chicken pieces in the marinade and leave in the fridge, preferably overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 190C / Gas Mark 5.
- Bring the chicken pieces back to room temperature and place in a baking tray, together with the remaining marinade. Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes, basting occasionally.
- Remove the foil and continue to cook for 10 minutes to brown the chicken skin.
- Serve with a little salad, fresh crusty bread and any cooking juices in a separate bowl.